The Top 25 albums by HearFeel

"HearFeel’s third year is coming to a close, and it’s always nice to be able to round up the preceding year before it’s birthday with a culmination of the best albums heard across its span, to take some time to display my favourite records and give people an insight into my personal rankings. As always with these things, this is my list, my thoughts, my personal preferences and lots of good records didnt make the cut, but it doesn’t mean that I didnt enjoy them, so take this as you will.

With that out of the way, I’d like to take the time once more just to thank everyone for their continuing support; all your views and comments and emails, especially submissions, give what I do here some sense of purpose and I’m grateful that people value my thoughts, such as they are, enough to quite literally send me free content. Each year provides something new and more views and more content than the last and if it wasn’t for the continuing motivations it’s possible I wouldn’t still be doing this, so thank you all. Ok enough wishy-washy, let’s get down to brass tax."